Term and Conditions of Use
Please read all this terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read this terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on +447746280728.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (Customer or You). We are Uniomarket Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under number 08665929 whose registered office is at 171 Kingston Road, Teddington, Middlesex TW11 9JP with email address email@example.com ; phone number +447746280728 (The Supplier or Us or We).
2. These are the therms on which we sell the goods to you. By ordering any of the goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Bí ordering any of the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase of the good and order of service on the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purpose which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession.
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
5. Delivery location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the order.
6. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes for the information, and allow the unchanged reproduction of the information stored.
7. Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order.
8. Orders means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website.
10. Website means our website www.uniomarket.com on which the Goods are advertised.
11. The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour on the Goods supplied.
12. In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification your provide is accurate.
13. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject the availability.
14. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
16. We may contact you by using email or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of sale
17. The description of the Goods in our Website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
18. The order process is set out in the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the order. It is your responsibility to check that you have use the ordering process correctly.
19. A contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the order.(Order Confirmation) You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
20. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period from 1 day from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
21. No variation of the contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
22. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Price and Payment
23. The prices of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree we writing.
24. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the order.
25. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
26. We will deliver the Goods to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
27. If any case regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time you can (in additional to any other remedies) treat the contract at the and if:
a. We have refused to deliver the Goods or, if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to use before the contract was made that delivery on time was essential. Or
b. after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within the period.
28. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in additional to any other remedies) promtly return all payments made under the contract.
29. If you entitled to treat the contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented for cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in additional to any other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the cost of this.
30. If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair of the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the order for some of those goods without cancelling or rejecting the order for rest of them.
31 If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location we may charge the reasonable costs of storing or redelivering them.
32. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and title
33. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
34. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs toward your bankruptcy, we can chose by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdraw and cancellation
35. You can withdraw the order by telling us before the contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
36. You can cancel the contract except for any Goods which are made to your special requirements (the Returns Right) by telling us no later then 15 calendar days from the day the Contract was entered into, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without liability, except in the case, you must to return to any of our business premises the Goods in undamaged condition at you own expense. Then we must without delay refund to you the price for those Goods which have been paid for in advance, but we can retain any separate delivery charge. This does not affect your rights when the reason for the cancellation is any defective Goods. This Returns Right is different and separate than the Cancellation Rights bellow.
37. This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the Cancellation Rights set out below. This Cancellation Rights however do not apply, to the contract of the following goods (with no others) in the following circumstances:
a. goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised.
b. goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
38. Also the Cancellation Rights for a contract cease to be available to the following circumstances:
a. In the case for any sales contract, if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
Right to cancellation
39. Subject as stated in these Terms ans Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
40. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other then the carrier indicated by you, acquire by physical possession of the last of the Goods. In a contract for the supply of Goods over time (ie subscriptions) the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
41. To exercise the right the cancel you must inform us of your decision to Cancel this contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg. a letter send by post or email).
42. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effect of cancellation in the cancellation period
43. Except as set out bellow, if you cancel this contract we will reimburse to you all payment received from you, including the cost of delivery.
Deduction of Good supplied
44. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value for any Goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. This is because you are liable for that loss and if that deduction is not made you must pay as the amount of that loss.
Timing of reimbursement.
45. If we not offered to collect the Goods we will make the reimbursement without undued delay and not later than:
a. 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied or
b. (if earlier) 14 after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods.
46. We will make the reimbursement using the same ways of payments as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise, in any event you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
47. If you have received Goods in connection with the contract which you have cancelled you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at 171 Kingston Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 9JP without delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day of which you communicate to us in cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you sent back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
48. For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights this words have the following meanings:
a. distance contract: means the contract concluded between a trader and the consumer under an organise distance sales or services provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to end including the time at which the contract is concluded.
b. sales contracts: means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its objects.
Conformity and guarantee
49. We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the contract and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
50. Upon delivery the Goods will
a. be of satisfactory quality
b. be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods and fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the contract and
c. conform to their description.
51. We will immediately or within reasonable time, give you the benefit of the free guarantee given by the manufacturer of the Goods. Detail of the guarantee, including the name and the address of the manufacturer the duration and territorial scope of the guarantee are set out in the manufacturer’s guarantee provided with the goods. This guarantee will take effect at the time of the Goods are delivered, and will not reduce your legal rights.
52. Your Privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
54. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions:
a. Data Protection Laws means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data including but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
b. The GDPR means General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
c. “Data Controller” “Personal Data” and “Processing” shall have same meaning as in the GDPR.
55. We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
56. Where you supply the Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with you our obligation imposed by the Data Protection Law:
a. before or at the time of collecting Personal Data we will identify the purposes which information is being collected.
b. we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified.
c. we will respect your rights in relation of your Personal Data , and
d. we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
The system is worth any attack, database injury, or other damages resulting from unauthorized data usage or other hacking, we are unable to assume responsibility.
Info@uniomarket.com welcome to contact us at your disposal in relation to data security.
171 Kingston Road,